Have you ever finished developing a product and thought “I wish that took a year or two longer?”
Of course not. We want to do things quickly and correctly to get ahead of our competitors.
But if you’re not retaining your top talent, you’re effectively saying you are comfortable getting your product out a few years later than it could be.
In this episode, I’ll explain why and also go over 6 ways you can retain your high-potential employees:
- Invest in your talent’s personal and leadership growth
- Connect their personal values and purpose with your company’s
- Give them the opportunity to lead.
- Provide your high-potential employees with meaningful mentorship
- Leverage the power of collective leadership development