No. 6 in our countdown of the Top 20 episodes of 2019.
Here is the report Lisa mentions in this episode: https://www.fuze.com/workforce-futures
- How work has transformed from a place we go to something we do
- Work-from-home policies have helped to eliminate the stigma of working parents by enabling “work mode” in any environment. How do you create “work mode” anywhere?
- How to think about work anytime as a leader & a team member
- How to ensure that you stay present/active when working from anywhere
- How to manage increasingly remote teams
- How to measure remote employee engagement
- How to culture in distributed organizations
For more reading on this topic, check out a really useful blog post for remote workers here: https://www.fuze.com/blog/5-top-earbuds-headsets-to-use-at-work
Directive drives search marketing results for enterprise brands around the world, but you’ll feel like their only client.
Learn more at: directiveconsulting.com
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?
Sign up today: http://sweetfishmedia.com/big3
We’ll never send you more than what you can read in < 1 minute. :)