#BTC 29: How to Build a Thought Leadership Program (A 10-Part Framework)
We go deep on the 10 steps we’ve identified to kick-off & execute this program:
- Identify Your Evangelists
- Determine Your Evangelist’s Points-of-View
- Identify Pillar Content
- Map Out Your Content Themes
- Determine Your Content Focus Ratio
- Identify Your Primary Content Types
- Establish Your Editorial Calendar
- Set a Frequency Goal
- Find Tools to Make You More Efficient
- Determine Time Commitment (& Empower Your Team to Maximize That Time)
If you like this episode, you’ll probably also love:
Sweet Fish is hiring! Click here to learn more.
Want to get your copy of James’ book, Content-Based Networking?
It’s available on Amazon now: http://bit.ly/content-basednetworking
If you want it in audiobook format, just search Content-Based Networking or James Carbary on Audible.