Admit it: You probably judge a book *a little bit* by its cover, right? The same happens with podcasts.
Your podcast’s logo (aka, cover art) is a ginormous factor in whether or not someone listens to your show or not.
To get the very best design insights, James chats with Sweet Fish Creative Director and designer, Kelsie Montgomery. The two discuss:
- The differences between podcast logos and podcast cover art
- The fundamentals of a great cover art design
- How to create an identity for your podcast based on its cover art
- How to Design a Podcast Logo (aka, Cover Art) blog
- Connect w/ Kelsie via LinkedIn, Instagram (@mrskelsiemonty), or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
This #HowToPodcast episode is hosted by Executive Producer James Carbary.