There have been 2 recent revolutions in ABM:
- Marketing has been catching up to sales in terms of the importance of understanding ABM.
- The tool sets available to today’s B2B marketer have exploded.
The elements that you need in place to do account-based are, fundamentally, things you should already be doing as a B2B marketer.
On this episode, I interview John Common about the implications of these 2 truths to the appreciation & application of ABM.
What we talked about:
- What ABM isn’t (tools or single-use tactics)
- What ABM is (strategy that stands on the pillars of B2B growth success)
- Cross industry ABM application is huge
This #ABM series is co-hosted by Kris Rudeegraap, CEO of Sendoso.
Want to get a no-fluff email that boils down our 3 biggest takeaways from an entire week of B2B Growth episodes?
Sign up today: http://sweetfishmedia.com/big3