In this episode we talk to Doug Kessler, Creative Director & Co-Founder of Velocity Partners.
1) Why you have to remember that a name isn’t everything
2) What should possibly be on your list as non-negotiable for a good B2B company name?
- easily pronounced when read
- easily spelled when heard
- must not imply the wrong thing
- domain name available
- avoid existing vendor names
3) How do you remove subjectivity from the process
4) How do you actually start generating names?
Resource to check out: Onym, https://onym.co/
Check out the blog post that goes into even more detail: